These Almond Ginger Cookies are delicious. Loved by everyone in my family and are very nutritious and oh so easy to make.
Almonds are packed with Vitamins, Minerals, Protein and healthy fats.
Coconut oil is a healthy saturated fat, full of lauric acid which is anti-fungal, antibacterial, antiviral.
Himalayan Pink Salt provides your body with over 84 much needed Minerals and Bio Compounds.
Apart from making our cookies sweet, honey is another natural anti-fungal, antibacterial and antiviral food. The same goes for Ginger, so in combination they are perfect for the cold and flu season.
Cinnamon is a powerful antioxidant and helps to control blood sugar levels.
To enjoy all of these benefits and a delicious treat, follow the recipe below.
2 cups ground almonds
1/8 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
1/4 tsp Bicarb Soda
1/4 cup Honey or Maple Syrup
7 tblsp melted Coconut Oil
2.5 tsp ground Ginger
2 tsp ground Cinnamon
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix again
- scoop out dough, roll into balls.
- place on baking tray and squish into cookie shape.
- Bake at 135degree Celsius for 15-20min. (depending on your size of cookies)